To be used under adult supervision only!
Above products are very safe and non toxic,
but safety while using these products should
be followed. Never allow students to use if
they have cuts, sores, skin conditions, dry
skin, or prone to allergies or various
allergic reactions. Keep away from mouth and
eyes. Avoid getting on clothing, can cause
permission from parents when training
allow anyone to look directly into ANY
light, which this includes our long wave
black lights which are considered safe if
avoiding looking directly into light.
products are simply teaching tools to teach
awareness and promote proper cleaning, hand
washing, hygiene, and cross contamination.
By no means does the use of these products
guarantee that hands or any surfaces are
clean or sanitary. They are not cleaning
products but cleaning teaching tools. It is
up to the instructor or user to implement
the cleaning procedures they see fit and
follow CDC and similar recommendations by
governing bodies. We are distributors of
these products and the information provided
for the products on our site has been
provided by the manufacturers.