To be used under adult supervision only!
Above products are very safe and non toxic, but safety
while using these products should be followed. Never allow
students to use if they have cuts, sores, skin conditions, dry
skin, or prone to allergies or various allergic reactions. Keep
away from mouth and eyes. Avoid getting on clothing, can cause
permanent staining. For best results always shake well.
Obtain permission from parents when training children.
Never allow anyone to look directly into ANY light, which this
includes our long wave black lights which are considered safe if
avoiding looking directly into light.